A Typical Event Schedule
We are a ‘dojo’-style club. Attendees bring their own equipment and work on their own projects. Read how to get the most from dojo events.
We provide the venue (with WiFi), shared equipment, mentoring, and the opportunity to learn from peers and collaborate with each other.
This schedule is not set in stone, however outlined below is the anticipated template for our events.
- 10:00 - 10:15 Arrival. Sign-in. Settle down, boot up, connect to wifi.
- 10:15 - 11:00 Down to business. 45 minutes serious coding.
- 11:00 - 11:15 Biscuit break! Circulate & Demo-time (sometimes)
- 11:15 - 11:45 Back to business. Coding - another 30/45 minutes.
- 11:45 - 12:00 Parents collecting - Show off and save your work. Shutdown. Tidy up.
If we are running a demo/lesson - someone takes the floor to show off what they have been working on, or pass on something well worth knowing.